Our guest says that many of the top sellers, fundraisers, and revenue-growers don’t really like “selling.” The key to success is proactive communication, made simple, and repeated in just a few minutes each day.
In this episode host Jim Karrh welcomes Alex Goldfayn, a top sales speaker as well as a revenue-growth consultant. Alex’s average client grows by 15-20% in their first year of working with him.
Alex is also a bestselling author with a brand-new book: 5-Minute Selling: The Proven, Simple System That Can Double Your Sales ... Even When You Don't Have Time
Among the topics that Alex and Jim discuss:
- Where to start (hint: it’s not by cold calling)
- Why the phone is our number one business-growth tool…and what holds us back from using it
- A practical way to minimize our fear of rejection and replace it with a positive mindset
- The proper (and improper) roles of communication via phone, email, and Zoom
- What separates those businesses who grow a little from those who grow a lot
Check out Alex’s brand-new book 5 Minute Selling:
Download free 5-Minute Selling tools, planners, and trackers:
Connect with Alex on LinkedIn:
Learn more about Jim Karrh’s virtual and in-person speaking and training topics:
Check out a sample of Jim’s book, The Science of Customer Connections: Manage Your Message to Grow Your Business:
Follow Jim on Twitter:
Connect with Jim on LinkedIn: