It is difficult enough for business professionals to stand out today. It can be even harder when you’re just getting started as a young professional, career changer, or emerging business.
Host Jim Karrh welcomes John Walsh, a former senior executive with The Walt Disney Company and The Madison Square Garden Company, who has now started the Standout movement.
Among the topics that John and Jim discuss:
- How the Stand Out approach differs from traditional views of personal branding and networking
- Where the major gaps exist in the market for talent today (in preparation and expectations)
- The role of social media for job seekers and recruiters (the good and bad)
- The three things that top recruiters are looking for from job seekers and career changers
- How to bring more clarity, simplicity, and certainty to your career strategy
Check out the Stand Out book, podcast, and movement:
Connect with John on LinkedIn:
Learn more about Jim Karrh’s virtual and in-person speaking and training topics:
Check out a sample of Jim’s book, The Science of Customer Connections: Manage Your Message to Grow Your Business:
Follow Jim on Twitter:
Connect with Jim on LinkedIn: